10 Excuses When Caught Sleeping at Work

1. It worked for Reagan, didn't it?
2. Oh, I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on our mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm
3. I was just testing the keybord!
4. This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people
5. This is just a 15 minute power nap like they faved about in that time management course you sent me to
6. Hey! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem
7. They told me at the blood bank this might happen
8. I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Do you discriminate against people who practice Yoga?
9. I'm actually doing a Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan (SLEEP) I learnt at the last mandatory seminar you made me attend
10. I thought you (the boss) were gone for the day